President of AMSPAR
Myra’s NHS background started in 1991 as follows:
– She was a GP receptionist 5 years
– a GP administrator 6 years
– a PCT notes summariser for GP records
– a PCT Information Governance Officer
– a Community Services IT trainer
And for the last five and a half years service as a Community IT Systems Training Manager
Myra retired seven years ago to spend time with her little grandsons before her son moved to Australia and so she could give more time to Amspar.
She has been a member of Amspar and a qualified Practice Manager since 1993. She has been President of Amspar for twelve years.